Amherst Family Practice has been serving the community for more than 40 years. We combine a traditional family practice office with same day, by appointment, urgent care services to provide the perfect fit for today’s busy lifestyle. We treat our patients as we would a member of our family, with careful consideration and respect. We expect each candidate to have a similar determination and work ethic as described above.
Amherst Family Practice in Winchester, VA is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley. Within minutes you can be shopping and sight-seeing in downtown Washington D.C., hiking along the Appalachian Trail or fishing on the Shenandoah River.
Winchester also boasts a historic downtown walking mall rich in buildings and museums from the Civil War era and earlier.
- No inpatient care
- Regular scheduled time off
- Established Occ Med practice (Workers Comp., Employment Physicals)
- Located across the street from the Winchester Medical Center, a regional referral center
- Full specialty coverage in community
- On site pharmacist physician assistants
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org